4.29.2008

Discover, you're pissing me off.

Discover Card is quickly losing my business. Since the beginning of the month, I've gotten no less than 26 phone calls from 866-290-6227, trying to sell something - account protection, something about account benefits - beats the hell out of me. All I know is that my phone rings night and day. When I did actually speak to someone, as soon as I began to utter the words, "Take my number off your list," she had hung up on me. That's right, dropped the phone like a hot potato!

I called back and spoke with an account manager, and while trying really really hard to remain calm, demanded that my number be removed from their list(s). I was told it could take up to 30 days. Excuse me? You have the technology to call me 2-3 times per day, for weeks straight, and you can't immediately delete my number from your system? Bullshit. One more f-ing phone call, and I'm done with Discover for good.

No comments: